OmerChallenge: The Wrap Up
Now that the dust has settled, I wanted to summarize my first attempt at a blog challenge.
I wasn’t able to go back and fill in the “missing” 19 days of the challenge, but I did get all 30 days blogged and posted on time.
Once again, I want to thank my friend “Mada” for the inspiration.
Here are all the post subjects, with links to each one:
- Omer 19: Meaning behind your blog name
- Omer 20: Your hardest challenge in/to/with Jewish observance(s)
- Omer 21: Take a photo of a Jewish part of your day and tell about it.
- Omer 22: Photos from your wedding
- Omer 23: A weird hobby or collection
- Omer 24: A Jewish song or psalm that means a lot to you
- Omer 25: A random picture that makes you happy
- Omer 26: Favorite books
- Omer 27: A place you’ve traveled to
- Omer 28: Your favorite quote
- Omer 29: Something you’re afraid of
- Omer 30: TV shows that your currently addicted to
- Omer 31: Something you don’t leave the house without
- Omer 32: A photo that makes you laugh
- Omer 33: A website you love to visit
- Omer 34: Share a verse from Torah that is meaningful to you
- Omer 35: Describe your dream house
- Omer 36: Which Jewish holiday to you have the most decorations for?
- Omer 37: Photos from around your town
- Omer 38: Something you miss
- Omer 39: Nicknames
- Omer 40: Favorite Movies
- Omer 41: Write about the first Jewish tradition you made a concious decision to observe
- Omer 42: Something you enjoy
- Omer 43: A photo of somewhere beautiful
- Omer 44: 3 things you hope to accomplish by the start of the High Holidays
- Omer 45: An aspect of Judaism that you struggle with
- Omer 46: Your favorite poem
- Omer 47: A photo of the inside of your car
- Omer 48: 5 things you are thankful for
- Day 30 / Omer 49: Write about your best memory from second seder, when the Omer began?
I’m grateful for everyone who has followed these posts and offered words of support and encouragement.