The 49-day Omer Blogging Challenge
My friend “Mada” (her blogging name) is
obsession with devoted to lists, She recently completed a “30 Day Music Challenge” and regularly posts her “top 10 of <whatever year it is>”. Yesterday, she announced she is going to start a 30-day blogging challenge, which a different writing topic each day.
Inspired by her example, I am starting a 49-day “Blog the Omer” challenge. Since I just thought of this 5 minutes ago, it may take me a little bit of time to get organized. I also will need to catch up to 17 days of postings. All before Shabbat starts. Tonight.
Or, I can cheat.
You see, if I start Sunday, that would make 30 days until the end of the Omer. Sneaky, huh?
If you want to blog along with me, please make sure to link back to this post so that everyone can follow along with you.
Here’s Mada’s list for the next 30 days. I’m going to make some modifications, and let you know what I come up with.
- Day 0: The 30 Day Challenge Explanation and Description
- Day 1: Meaning behind your blog name
- Day 2: Take a photo of a random part of your day and tell us about it
- Day 3: Photos from your wedding
- Day 4: A weird hobby or collection
- Day 5: A song that means a lot to you
- Day 6: A random picture that makes you happy
- Day 7: Favorite books
- Day 8: A place you’ve traveled to
- Day 9: Your favorite quote
- Day 10: Something you’re afraid of
- Day 11: TV shows that your currently addicted to
- Day 12: Something you don’t leave the house without
- Day 13: A photo that makes you laugh
- Day 14: A website you love to visit
- Day 15: Share a Bible verse
- Day 16: Describe your dream house
- Day 17: What’s in your purse?
- Day 18: Photos from around your town
- Day 19: Something you miss
- Day 20: Nicknames
- Day 21: Favorite Movies
- Day 22: Share the oldest photo that’s saved on your computer
- Day 23: Something you fear
- Day 24: A photo of somewhere beautiful
- Day 25: 3 things you hope to accomplish by the end of the year
- Day 26: Something that stresses you out
- Day 27: Your favorite poem
- Day 28: A photo of the inside of your car
- Day 29: 5 things you are thankful for
- Day 30: a picture from today